July 29 – August 9, 2013
9:00-4:00 For Boys 6-13
- Capture the Flag
- Game Room
- Morning Visits to Jesus
- Pirate Capture the Flag
- Daily Calisthenics
- Empire Capture the Flag
- Brain Teasers & Riddles
- Learning about the Saints
- Team Olympic Games
- Wrestling Matches
- “Don Bosco Derby”
- Ultimate Capture the Flag
- Daily Decade of the Rosary
13 year old campers will be trained to become Counselors in Training (C.I.T.)
- Young men between 14-16 may volunteer to be Counselors in Training (C.I.T.)
- Energetic young men 17+ may apply to be paid Counselors. Complete all information as follows:
- The Don Bosco Boys Camp offers a fun, faith-filled environment for young boys to develop character, to form healthy friendships, and to grow in love for Christ!
- $200 per week; scholarships & family rates available! Campers receive 2 T-shirts
- Campers receive 2 “Don Bosco Boys Camp” T- shirts
-Morning Drop Off — St. Johns Church (Christ the King Parish), 72 S. Main Street Concord, NH, in the Pope John Paul II “PAC” building to the right of the church if you face it from the street.
8:50 is the earliest arrival time. We are responsible for boys only after they have signed in!
Boys must sign in/out with the Counselor in charge of their “Tribe”; each boy will be assigned to a Tribe on their first day at the DBBC.
-Please direct questions about the Camp to the director, Mark Gillis at 226-3756 (home); 603-545-5912 (cell); firstname.lastname@example.org
All paperwork and payments must be sent to Christ the King Parish:
c/o Christ the King Parish
PO Box 2756
Concord, NH 03302-2756